Seminar on Spiritual Stewardship
by Kuya Lito Padlan and Kuya Art De Guia (March 4, 2017 7:30PM)
Be a Good Steward!
Paano natin isasabuhay at tutugunan ang panawagan at hamon bilang Simbahan?
- Spirituality of Stewardship SOS Buhay Katiwala( BK )Spirituality;The source, the well that gives me life
The source, the well that inspires me
The source, the well of my vitality
The source where I can get strength from each day again.
- Stewardship a way of life, A spirituality Not just an activity or practice
It covers all aspects of our life not just our money
- Scarcity of Mentality
All we see is what we lack, what we neeed,what we want. The focus is not on God and His ability to provide for all our needs but on us and our scarcity.We cling tightly to the thins we have including our time, our abilities, and our financial resources because if we let them go nothing will replace them.
- Do we trust in God ?
- Mateo 10: 30-31 Maging ang buhok ninyo’y bilang na lahat. Kaya, huwag kayong matakot higit kayong mahalaga kaysa libu libong maya.
- Scope of Stewardship
- A Grateful heart is a Happy Heart !!!Gratitude always come into play, research show that people are happier if they are grateful for the positive things in their lives, rather than worrying about what might be missing.
- Mateo 6: 26 Masdan ninyo ang mga ibon hindi sila naghahasik ni nag-aani o kaya’y nagtitipon sa bangan. Gayunman,pinakakain sila ng inyong Amang nasa langit. Hindi ba’t higit kayong mahalaga kaysa mga ibon?
- Ang SOS ay hindi minsanang aksyon
- Pag may humihingi lang
- Pag gusto o type ko
- Fund raising
Mga maling pag-uugali na makakahadlang sa pagiging mabuting katiwala
- Walang pakialam
Ang diwa ng pagiging isang mabuting katiwala
Ang SOS ay paraan ng pamumuhay
- Paulit ulit na gawa o habit
- Paulit ulit na paggawa ng mabuti o “virtue”
- Isinasabuhay na “virtue” o “way of life”